It finally feels like the year is slowing down and I couldn’t be more excited about it. It also feels like summer-time here in California and I also couldn’t be more excited about it. The first three months of this year sped so fast that I couldn’t even drink enough coffee for me to remember anything that happened. Which is why I’m four months late sharing my goals for the year. I never really make specific New Year’s Resolutions like going to the gym every day or cutting out all sugar, because I know those are 100% not going to be kept. (I’m probably the only person in America who actually cancelled their gym membership in January.) Like I said, my life (aka my job) was super busy starting out the year and I really didn’t have time to workout.
WHAT I’M WEARING:
So without further ado, here’s my goals for the year:
- Use My Scuba Diving Certification – I got scuba certified right after I graduated high school, and I have used it about four times since then. I really want to start putting it to practice more, since scuba diving is one of my favorite things in the whole world. When you’re underwater, literally nothing else matters but you and the fish!
- Travel On The Weekends – Traveling is always on my list, but I specifically want to travel more on weekends this year because I can’t always take a week off of work when it gets busy. There’s so many cute towns that are driving distance from Los Angeles that I want to explore!
- Read More – Anybody else have this on their list every single year and then never do it? I just found a new podcast called Young Adulting by the blogger over at The Stripe, and she and the cohost Becca have so many great book recommendations that I’ve added to my list!
- Learn To Cook Better – I only learned to cook two or three years ago, so I’m still a newbie! I love it and I love how there’s is always something new to learn about cooking. I really want to take classes (either online or in person) this year.
- Relax – RELAX. I JUST WANT TO RELAX MORE. Hold me to that, okay?
What were your goals for the year? Have you been keeping up with them?